The municipal's donation collection point for refugees operates in every disctrict of Warsaw. Food with long expiration dates, personal care products and cleaning products are most needed.
What is needed
Collections for refugees from Ukraine are still ongoing. What are we collecting?
- Food with long expiration dates (cans, soups, dry bread, coffee, tea, sweets, energy bars, etc.), bottled water.
- Food for babies: powdered milk, food in jars, etc.
- Personal hygiene products: gels, soaps, shampoos, etc. - for children and adults.
- Cleaning products, pads.
- Baby products such as milk bottles, pampers, wet wipes, etc.
- First aid supplies, including bandages, gauze, basic medicines, etc.
- We also collect camping goods: sleeping bags, blankets, mattresses, camp beds, mattresses, but this is not the most urgent need.