Warsaw transferred to the Board of Mazovian Voivodeship a list of projects related to transport to be executed in the period of 2021 - 2030 including, among others, construction of the underground from the National Stadium to Gocław. It is the stage concerning creation of the executive plan for Warsaw of the future.
The Capital City of Warsaw submitted to the Marshal Office of Masovian Voivodeship the list of projects related to transport for the period of 2021 - 2030 for the so-called executive plan for "Development Strategy for Mazovian Voivodeship until 2030". At this moment the list does not contain financial calculations and does not influence projects in the financial perspective in the period of 2014 - 2020.
Submitted projects include, among others:
• Completion of the construction of the 2nd line of the underground between "Powstańców Śląskich" and "STP Mory" along with purchase of the rolling stock;
• 3rd line of the underground on the section National Stadium - Gocławn along with purchase of the rolling stock;
• Construction of ul. Wał Miedzeszyński: from the interchange from POW (S2) to the southern border of the city;
• Construction of the Northern Bridge Route including: task 2 – from the transfer interchange "Młociny" to the interchange with NS Route (planned road S7), task 3 – from the interchange from ul. Modlińska to the interchange with ul. Płochocińska along with tramway track and purchase of the rolling stock and task 4 – from the interchange from ul. Płochocińska to the interchange with Olszynki Grochowskiej along with tramway track and purchase of the rolling stock;
• Construction of the City Centre beltway, stage II: section from ul. Radzymińska to the interchange Żaba;
• Purchase of the rolling stock and low-emission buses.
On 28 October 2013, the Mazovian Regional Assembly adopted the Development Strategy for Mazovian Voivodeship until 2030. Directions of activities which are included in this strategy constitute the basis for the creation of the executive plan. One of them is related to Space and Transport. The executive plan is intended to provide consistency of investment activities with regard to transport with strategic goals concerning development of the region.