From 4th to 6th October Warsaw will be at Munich’s EXPO REAL, an international fair for real estate and investment, to showcase itself as a place with great potential for investment, as well as a great city to live in.
The City of Warsaw exhibits at international investment and commercial real-estate fairs on a regular basis. The aim is, however, not only to sell municipal real estate, but above all to promote Warsaw and encourage investors take a closer look at the capital of Poland and possibly invest their resources there.
As in previous editions of the real-estate fair in Munich, Warsaw will be presented as a people-friendly city which holds much promise for investors. Warsaw’s urban-renewal efforts will also be highlighted, including especially the right-bank Warsaw projects.
This year Warsaw will put the following real estate up for sale
• Praga-Północ, Radzymińska St. (6,487 m2);
• Praga-Północ, 55/57 Stalowa St. (1,950 m2);
• Śródmieście, 29 and 31 Emilii Plater St. (11,163 m2);
• Śródmieście, 5 Jaracza St. (864 m2);
• Mokotów, Bukowińska St. (1,634 m²);
• Mokotów, Domaniewska St. (2,366 m2);
• Wilanów, Rosochata St., at the intersection with Latoszki St. (5,235 m2);
• Wola, Prymasa Tysiąclecia St. (3,246 m).
Warsaw’s stand will be located in the same place as last year – hall A2, No 121. The city and its partners will have 111 sq. metres at their disposal. The black colour of the stand will mix with the green of the living plants. The VIP room will feature vertically growing plants – a so-called “living wall”.
This year’s partners of the city at the fair will include Bank Zachodni WBK, BBI Development NFI, CMTeam, Ghelamco, Golub Gethouse, HB Reavis Poland Sp. z o.o., Mayland Real Estate Sp. z o.o. and Orange Polska Korpo Nieruchomości.