The sixth edition of the competition for the best non-governmental project of 2015 implemented for Warsaw was held by the Capital City of Warsaw. With the 119 projects entered in the competition, 40 received nominations and 9 won the S3KTOR award. Some of the projects were given a double or even a triple award.
It was the sixth edition of the competition. The projects, implemented in 2015 by non-governmental organisations, could be entered in ten categories, such as education, sport, and culture, the total number of contestants reached 119 projects. The greatest number of projects was entered in the "Culture and Arts" and the "Multidimensional Projects" categories.
The winners were chosen on the basis of an evaluation conducted by the appropriate agencies and offices of the Capital City of Warsaw Districts in collaboration with social dialogue committees and district social dialogue committees, with 40 projects receiving nominations for the main prize, awarded in nine categories.
S3ktor 2015 winners
• Education – the Humanity in Action Polska foundation for Spotkanie przez duże „S” (More than a meeting).
• Ecology and Natural Environment – the association Stowarzyszenie Przyjaciół S.O.S. for Pasieka Edukacyjna (Educational Apiary).
• Culture and Arts – the Teatr Akt foundation for Plaża Kozia Górka (The Kozia Górka beach).
• Social Projects – the Rainbow Association of Parents and Friends of the Blind and Visually Impaired Children for Krąg wsparcia osób z niepełnosprawnością intelektualną (Support circle for people with intellectual disabilities).
• Multidimensional Projects – the foundation Rak’n’Roll for Korona Warszawy (The Crown of Warsaw).
• Urban Space – the foundation Social Wolves for Śmieci na wysokości (Trash Up High)
• Civic Society and Human Rights – the Lambda Warsaw Association for Hostel interwencyjny dla osób LGBT (Emergency Hostel for LGBT People).
• Local Community – the Stowarzyszenie Przyjaźni PS association for Archiwum Społeczne Osiedla Przyjaźń (The Social Archive of the Przyjaźń Housing Estate)
• Health – the foundation Fundacja Zobacz… JESTEM for Nie jestem sam (I am not alone).
• The Warsaw Residents Award (online vote) – the foundation Humanity in Action Polska for Spotkanie przez duże „S” (More than a meeting) (second award).
• The ngo.pl Award – the Social Wolves foundation for Śmieci na wysokości (second award).
• Special Award – the Social Wolves foundation for Śmieci na wysokości (third award)
• Grand Prix – the Rak’n’Roll foundation for Korona Warszawy (The Crown of Warsaw).